Cloud Backup is a useful way to back up your important doxo account information to the cloud service provider of your choice. Enable Cloud Backup by following these steps:
- Click “Cloud Backup” at the top of the page
- Select your storage provider from the providers listed
- Follow the prompts in the “Request for Permission” page
- You should then see a box that says “Cloud Backup is ON,” and that shows the information on your backup
- Depending on the amount of account information, the initial backup may take a moment to complete.
Once Cloud Backup is activated, documents will automatically be sent to your storage provider. You can also disable your cloud backup by clicking the “Turn off doxo backup” button in the “Cloud Backup” menu.