doxo takes the greatest possible care to verify any addition to its ever-growing network of providers. Once a company has been added by a doxo user, we verify the information against a variety of sources, add additional details, and only then do we publish the provider profile and make it public.
Articles in this section
- What is the payment posting policy?
- What does “pay from any device” actually mean? Does doxo have a mobile payment app?
- Why do customers use doxo vs. paying at my website?
- What authorization does doxo need to send payments to me?
- I want to talk to someone about the details, how do I do that?
- How does it work?
- How much does doxo cost for users?
- Can I remove my profile from the doxo directory?
- How can I change or update the information on my company’s directory listing?
- How do billers get into the doxo directory?