doxo uses a few different methods to distribute payments depending on your billers preference. doxo bank-grade security keeps your information safe, while automatic status monitoring keeps it simple. When you use doxo, your payment is monitored at every step along the way in the payment process for your protection. If you have specific questions about a biller payment or any other questions about payments please sign into your doxo account and visit the Support page in a new window. By visiting and submitting your question to us through the Support page, we’ll better understand how to assist you and will be able to respond quickly with helpful information. Please be sure to include relevant information like your email address, username, and the provider/bill you are inquiring about. We’re always happy to help.
Articles in this section
- I need a refund
- Printing Receipt
- When will my payment complete?
- How do I cancel a payment?
- How can I confirm a payment has been processed?
- Why is there a fee for making payments?
- Why did my payment fail?
- How are my payments delivered to my biller?
- How do I view all payments for a specific biller or service provider?
- What happens to a scheduled payment if I delete the funding source?