If a payment is scheduled, you will be shown a warning before deleting the funding source that so doing will also delete the payment unless it is already processing. Once a payment is processing, the funding source can be removed without affecting any payment. The processed payment will still go through as planned but no future payments will come from the removed funding source.
Articles in this section
- I need a refund
- Printing Receipt
- When will my payment complete?
- How do I cancel a payment?
- How can I confirm a payment has been processed?
- Why is there a fee for making payments?
- Why did my payment fail?
- How are my payments delivered to my biller?
- How do I view all payments for a specific biller or service provider?
- What happens to a scheduled payment if I delete the funding source?