Underlying doxo is an ever growing network, and this produces unique network effects for your organization. Being part of doxo extends the value beyond what you (or any individual biller) can provide to your users. Users need just one account in order to manage all of their payment information – whether it’s one bill or 22 bills (the average per household). And best of all, by going paperless with just one biller, doxo users can pay all their billers for free.
Articles in this section
- What is the payment posting policy?
- What does “pay from any device” actually mean? Does doxo have a mobile payment app?
- Why do customers use doxo vs. paying at my website?
- What authorization does doxo need to send payments to me?
- I want to talk to someone about the details, how do I do that?
- How does it work?
- How much does doxo cost for users?
- Can I remove my profile from the doxo directory?
- How can I change or update the information on my company’s directory listing?
- How do billers get into the doxo directory?