If you're looking to keep a hard copy of your receipt, you can use your email provider's printing function. View the emailed receipt in your browser, and then use either Control+P or Command+P or the "Print" button that your email service provides to start the printing process.
Articles in this section
- I need a refund
- Printing Receipt
- When will my payment complete?
- How do I cancel a payment?
- How can I confirm a payment has been processed?
- Why is there a fee for making payments?
- Why did my payment fail?
- How are my payments delivered to my biller?
- How do I view all payments for a specific biller or service provider?
- What happens to a scheduled payment if I delete the funding source?