doxo’s state-of-the-art security measures keeps user information safe. All customer personal and payment information stored on doxo is encrypted (at 2048-bit) or tokenized (not stored at all) to ensure that user information is always secure. Ensuring to protect their data end-to-end, for all sensitive user data both in transit (over the internet) and at rest (where it is stored). doxo is compliant with PCI-DSS standards and HIPAA
Articles in this section
- What is the payment posting policy?
- What does “pay from any device” actually mean? Does doxo have a mobile payment app?
- Why do customers use doxo vs. paying at my website?
- What authorization does doxo need to send payments to me?
- I want to talk to someone about the details, how do I do that?
- How does it work?
- How much does doxo cost for users?
- Can I remove my profile from the doxo directory?
- How can I change or update the information on my company’s directory listing?
- How do billers get into the doxo directory?