When you sign up for doxoDirect you get access to the doxo Control Panel for your business. The doxo Control Panel allows you to see all payments made by doxo users to you from the moment they are scheduled, and, when you can expect to see those payments reflected in your bank account.
Articles in this section
- What is the payment posting policy?
- What does “pay from any device” actually mean? Does doxo have a mobile payment app?
- Why do customers use doxo vs. paying at my website?
- What authorization does doxo need to send payments to me?
- I want to talk to someone about the details, how do I do that?
- How does it work?
- How much does doxo cost for users?
- Can I remove my profile from the doxo directory?
- How can I change or update the information on my company’s directory listing?
- How do billers get into the doxo directory?