doxo is authorized by users to send payments on their behalf (similar to how a user issues payment via a bank bill payment service). Billers may also optionally sign-up with doxo to take advantage of the free features offered and enhanced options for paying all their providers from one location, but this is not required for users to initiate their bill payments via doxo.
Articles in this section
- What is the payment posting policy?
- What does “pay from any device” actually mean? Does doxo have a mobile payment app?
- Why do customers use doxo vs. paying at my website?
- What authorization does doxo need to send payments to me?
- I want to talk to someone about the details, how do I do that?
- How does it work?
- How much does doxo cost for users?
- Can I remove my profile from the doxo directory?
- How can I change or update the information on my company’s directory listing?
- How do billers get into the doxo directory?